Las Cruces Online City Services Down for Maintenance
There are two City of Las Cruces online services that are currently undergoing maintenance and one will be shut down through Monday - the other through October 10. Those services are the Las Cruces Utilities (LCU) Online Utility Bill Pay and the City's 311/Ask Las Cruces service respectively.
While this maintenance may cause a temporary inconvenience, there are several other ways to make payments for utility services. Please follow this link to learn all the ways utility customers can arrange to make a payment.
LCU can be reached at 575-528-3500 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. LCU provides services to approximately 100,000 Las Cruces residents and businesses.
The 311/Ask Las Cruces service can usually be used to report an issue or request assistance from the City of Las Cruces. Questions and/or requests can be routed to the appropriate department. A photo can be include to address the issue and the app can automatically detect your location. If you find you are in need of reporting an issue while the system is down for maintenance please use these numbers:
- For emergencies, call 911
- If you smell gas, notice a water leak or other utility related emergency, call Utilities Dispatch at 575-526-0500.
- To contact the Police Department for non-emergency issues, call 575-526-0795.
- To Contact Codes after 5 p.m. on weekdays, or during weekends and holidays, call 575-526-0795.
- If you have questions about 311/Ask Las Cruces, call 575-541-2192.