4 Steps to Passport
- If you donate online, you should receive an automatic email from PBS with next steps.
- If you donate offline, KRWG will connect your donation with PBS’ Passport system. PBS should automatically send you an email with next steps if KRWG has your email address in our system and you have given permission for us to send you email. If you don’t receive an email from PBS (it may be in your spam folder), please call KRWG so that we can send you activation information directly.
2. Create your account
- You can sign in with Facebook, Gmail, your Apple ID, or create a PBS.org account.
- It is possible to have multiple PBS accounts with different email addresses, but only one account can be linked to Passport at a time.
- Your Passport account will be associated with the email address you use to register your account. It may be the email address you use regularly, used to donate to KRWG, or a different email.
- Make sure KRWG Public Media is selected as your local station.
- Your activation code, or activation token, is a series of four words individual to your Passport account.
- If you donated online, your Passport code will automatically be included in the activation link within the automatic email from PBS.
- *If you donated offline, remember that PBS should automatically send you an email with next steps if KRWG has your email address in our system and you have given permission for us to send you email. If you don’t receive an email from PBS (it may be in your spam folder), please call KRWG so that we can send you activation information directly.
- When activation is complete, you will see a small blue and white compass rose icon when you sign in. Here is an example when you sign in through the web, except with your name instead of Adrian’s. Note that KRWG is selected on the far right.
- The compass rose icon tells you which episodes require Passport for access.
4. Sign in and enjoy!
- Your Passport benefit is good for a calendar year (or can be longer if you have a sustaining membership).
Passport is a partnership between KRWG Public Media and PBS. Some things KRWG can help with; some things PBS can help with.
KRWG help resources:
Main phone line: 575-646-2222 (Mon–Fri, 8 am–12 pm, 1 pm–5 pm MST)
PBS help resources:
Some streaming devices and platforms, like Roku and Amazon Fire TV/Fire TV Stick, may require additional steps to set up Passport even after you have activated your KRWG Passport benefit.
General support member phone number: 844-325-8828 (Mon–Fri, 8 am–9 pm MST)
Submit a help ticket via email: https://help.pbs.org/support/tickets/new
Passport Member Lookup Tool (to check Passport status): https://www.pbs.org/passport/lookup/
Passport Reset Tool (to change the email address associated with Passport): https://www.pbs.org/passport/reset/
PBS Account Password Reset Tool: https://account.pbs.org/oauth2/send-reset-password/