Monday, July 23, Tuesday, July 24 and Wednesday, July 25
9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
· I-10 Eastbound will close at North Mesa Street (Exit 11). Detour: Motorists will exit at North Mesa Street (Exit 11) and will be able to re-enter I-10 Eastbound at the downtown Wyoming Avenue entrance ramp.
· The Sunland Park Drive overpass at I-10 will close in both directions.
· The North Mesa Street entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound will close.
· The Resler Drive entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound will close.
· Both Sunland Park Drive entrance ramps to I-10 Eastbound will close.
· Crockett Street access to Paisano Drive (US 85) will close.
Crews will be constructing bridges in several locations inside the GO 10 project limits.
Note: This closure happens in conjunction with a different closure of I-10 Eastbound, which starts at Executive Center Boulevard and is being conducted by the Mesa Park Project. Information about the Mesa Park Project can be found on Twitter @TxDOTelp or by calling the Texas Department of Transportation at (915) 790-4341.