The Big Story
China reported 889 new cases of novel coronavirus infection on Friday, including more than 200 from a prison, and an additional 118 deaths – all but three in the province of Hubei, bringing the total deaths in the country to more than 2,200. The latest count came as South Korea, with the highest number of cases outside China, reported another jump in infections to 204. And residents clashed with police in a central Ukrainian town where evacuees from Wuhan, the Chinese province where the...
The Region's Homepage - News That Matters
- Japan govt faces questions over coronavirus, Tokyo cancels events
- In next downturn, Fed may opt for quick, strong action
- U.S. prepares for coronavirus pandemic, school and business closures: health officials
- Prince Harry and his wife will stop using 'Sussex Royal' brand
- Trump: U.S. may give farmers more aid until trade deals 'kick in'
E-mail Viewpoints to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PBS Kids 24/7
StoryCorps Is Coming!
Support KRWG Public Media
News That Matters
LIVE ROAD CONDITIONS
Silver City Daily Press
Alamogordo Daily News
New Mexico In Depth
Searchlight New Mexico
- Lujan Grisham hails ‘really productive’ session
- Small wins for cannabis in 2020 legislative session
- Only a few reproductive justice bills pass in the 2020 legislative session
- The clean energy bills that cleared the legislature
- Bill that backers say can help healthcare around the state goes to Guv’s desk